2006/11/01

leisure


What I most hate leisure would be bungee jumping that I never tried before though. At my leisure time, I usually watch movies and animations that I downloaded from internet. And read new articles through google reader. I rarely do physical activities. Some day I should give a shot for in-line skating. May be I do not make social contacts in these days. Or my friends are too busy currently. It's easier to say than to act. Most of us knows what we should do but we do not make something to action. Bungee jumping is one of those things for me. Well, I could be the one who do not like changes. Uncommon things are avoided. I want to be a man with a strength who got no fear to fail. But as I said, it's not that easy to get a character like that. When I first learned to ride a bicycle, I learned for myselef. It was unavoidable not to fall for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment